Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's tym to welcome me...

*Drum-roll*
lolls...its tym to welcome me...to the "world of bloggers"...did any of you read the article in Radar?."Bloggers are accountants on the outside and extremists on the inside" said the article..hehe..(but I dont particularly like accounting..hehe so back to blogging)...Well mayb you did read it...hehe..if not I must say..it was an enlightening experience...so i decided to test for maiself whether blogging is all that its meant to be?

Hokai...to give u all a background on the creation of this blog...I must give credit to two of mai friendz--Vicki and Tinnie--who have two very cute blog's...who sed they'd help me with the creation of my own...hehe..so it's due to them..dat now u hav to listen to "pixie-ism'z"..hehe...so if u dont lyk it...blame them..rofl..loll..jokes..

Newayz....I hope you enjoy mai blog...and the experiences that I have to share with you guys...and some misadventures too..hehe...so dat's all for now!

Laterz!

No comments: